[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Dave Henderson'" <hendie at sympatico dot ca>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPsec pass through
 Date:  Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:10:22 +0100

Well, I have the WatchGuard (oem safenet) client running. The only problem
are frequent disconnects/reconnects. It happens at random moments (once
every 30 minutes approx.), and connects all by itself again, after 10
seconds...

Behind a linksys with NAT, all works fine :-S

If I found a solution to make a tunnel between the m0n0 and the watchguard
firebox 1000, I would use that one, but I can't seem to get it working.
Watchguard counts on another fixed ip-address on the other side :-(

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER

any computer.