[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Eileen Kelleher" <eileen at kelltech dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ASK: How do you define an IPSEC tunnel from a SafeNet client workstation
 Date:  Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:50:16 -0700
It's a little fuzzy as to how you set up a simple IPSEC tunnel using
3DES encryption etc. (simple with a share secret for instance).

Is there a cookbook type example that would show how to set one up with
simple options?  I get confused with all the options available with
these things, with an example I can make the changes I need to set them
up.

Thanks much!

Eileen Kelleher

eileen at kelltech dot biz