[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil Schneider" <pacneil at linuxgeek dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Permit all
 Date:  Wed, 7 Jan 2004 01:34:50 -0800 (PST)
Am I correct in assuming that even if I put rules in that say
allow any from * to * on both interfaces, there are still firewalling
rules I cannot override? I know that I shouldn't run that way, but for
testing purposes on my testing network, it has some uses to me.

--
Neil Schneider                              pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be
a shortage of fishing poles.  -- Doug Larson