[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Trouble Connecting to XO T1
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:37:52 -0500
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:06:43 -0400
jcassel at softwaresedge dot com wrote:

> I am trying to connect directly to the incoming T1. Currently the
> netgear device is connected in this way.

	A T1 is not an Ethernet interface, you need something that
"talks T1."  The Netgear router likely has a T1 port for its WAN
interface and Ethernet for its LAN interface.  You might try setting up
the Netgear as a bridge, then connecting m0n0wall between it and your
LAN.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - I got everything but the part after "Now listen closely..."

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~