[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bill Kervaski <bill at kervaski dot com>
 To:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic Shaping Question
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:11:36 -0500
Ok, I've read through all the docs I could find via google and
m0n0.ch/wall regarding shaping.  Let me break it down to a simple
illustration and see if the responses I get will make it 'click'.

If I wanted to make sure traffic passed on port 54321 always gets
prioritized, how would I setup my pipe/queue/rules?

Thanks for the help, I think I'm right on the edge of understanding, I
just need pushed over by an example.