[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jarrett Kuljis" <jarrett at crownmotorsredding dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Cisco VPN Client setup
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:26:06 -0700
I have seen people talking about success using the Cisco VPN client with
m0n0wall IPSec.  I have been unable to connect successfully.  I have used
Safenet Softremote per the doc example successfully.  When using the Cisco
VPN client I get error code 411: Unsupported method or protocol.  I am using
3DES / SHA1 for pahse1 and ESP, with 3DES, Blowfish, CAST128, and Rijndael

(AES) all enabled for Phase2.

Thanks for any input on what I may be overlooking.

JK