[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Survey
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:26:07 +0200
The discussion about m0n0wall's future (on m0n0wall-dev) has shown
that we need some input from our users - therefore, a new survey is
being conducted on m0n0.ch. We hope that the results will help us
determine which direction m0n0wall development should take in the
future, so if you use m0n0wall in a production environment (even if
it's just at home), you can help us by completing it. The survey may
of course be submitted anonymously. Thank you very much!

http://m0n0.ch/wall/survey.php

- Manuel