[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Survey
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:35:54 -0400
I could be way off but I think the questions were generated to target
key issues that are under debate and get statistical answers and not
just general info.  Captive Portal and Radius are a absolute must I
don't think they are in question.  Comments and ambiguous answers don't
help for that reason.

But I thought the same thing as you when I took it too.  Also I have 3
monowall's in use (it asked that) and it only asked about the speeds of
1 connection, I have 3 diff connections, one for each.