[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec VPN Question
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:18:06 +0100
Hello,

You will need to create another IPSEC tunnel with the range of the DMZ IPs
if you want to access them via VPN.

At the moment I guess you have a VPN that covers 192.168.37.0 <->
192.168.1.0

Create another VPN with the same parameters (same shared secret, phase 1,
phase 2 etc) but use the 192.168.37.0 <-> 10.0.0.0 IP ranges.

This topic has been covered before so you may find what you need in the
archives.

Regards,

Kris.