[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ethan Bonick <ethan at networkinggeeks dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Trouble Connecting to XO T1
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:26:24 -0500
The RP614v2 is a Cable/DSl Router.
http://kbserver.netgear.com/products/rp614v2.asp As for this connecting
directly to a T1, it can't. There has to be a CSU/DSU unit in front of
it for your connection to work.

Are you sure you are working with a T1 line? How is this netgear setup
on the wan? DHCP, PPPOE?

Netgear actually makes some decent equipment. My day job uses Netgear
switches and we require Netgear routers for use with our Sonicwall
firewall/vpn because they just work.

Ethan