[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Bryan Kohlstedt <kohlstedt at gmail dot com>
 To:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 Cc:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Survey
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:33:33 -0500
Also, for the "how much ram, how much cpu" questions, I just put the lowest
end which are the wrap and soekris boards I use. However, I also have ones
in place using a pentium 1.4Ghz and 512mb of ram for the ones using more
advanced features etc. It's pretty much impossible to have accurate data on
that given the current format.