[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Olive <chris at technologEase dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Running MW 1.2 on net45xx w/32mb mem?
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:36:50 -0400
Anyone running MW v1.2 on a net45xx w/32mb of memory?  I've been running
v1.1 since it came out.  I do have occasional hiccups with the DNS
Forwarder due to low memory, so I've been hesitant to go to v1.2 since I
doubt it's going to be any kinder on memory requirements, but maybe I'm
wrong.  And maybe v1.2 would solve my DNS Forwarder issues which is the
only issue I've ever had with MW since beginning use with the early
betas, so I have no complaints.  It's still light years better than most
commercial products.

-chris