[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Fabian" <mono at fabiand dot net>
 To:  <mono at fabiand dot net>, Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP VPN Newbie Question
 Date:  Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:56:39 +0200
Hi Peter!

Thanks for the answer, and sorry if this reply is messed up (I'm writing over a webmail interface
which probably will screw the layout of the message).

What exactly do I need for OpenVPN over PPTP? Am I correct to assume that I need an additional
OpenVPN server, or does it run on m0n0? If the first is the case, I would only allow PPTP users to
connect to my OpenVPN Server, and if they are authenticated there, they get access into my LAN. Is
that correct? Do you have any references for running OpenVPN over PPTP with m0n0?

Thanks again,
fabian

From: Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:05:29 +0200