[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Henk Zomer" <henk dot zomer at hetnet dot nl>
 To:  "Joe Lagreca" <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] install problem on compaq 6150e could not find primary volume description.
 Date:  Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:30:06 +0200
Thanks again for the help, I guess I made somekind of typingmismatch or had
the wrong type of keyboard selected.
Anyway after drinking 2 bottles of beer I succeeded in transferring the
files to the target HD and now it works!!

I think that for newbies like me the best way to install M0n0wall is to use
the installer CD made by Chris and (if you want it to work on an old PC that
does not boot from CD)detach the HD of the old PC and temporary attach it to
a PC that is able to boot from CD and transfer the files.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Henk Zomer