[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YARICK <yarick at yarick dot com>
 To:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Optimization for VOIP
 Date:  Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:45:52 -0400
SAI,
Thank you for your reponce.
After I separate incoming and outgoing VOIP packets by creating a separate
rule for each.
What priority do I give them ?
Separate PIPE for each ?
Bandwidth is not an issue here, we are on the fiber network.

Here are the screenshots of the current rules:
http://www2.tjwv.com/listing/Yarick/MONOWALL.JPG