[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phil Carinhas <pac at fortuitous dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Ethernet Cards and Appliances
 Date:  Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:37:36 -0500
I'm looking at the followingin appliance systems:

 * Nexcom 1046's with the Marvell 8053 x 4( PCI Expressx1) cards.
 * The firewall appliances from Logic Supply:
   http://www.logicsupply.com/default.php/cPath/73

   Anyone know of any incompatabilities or performance problems
with any of these? I could not find Marvell Yukon in the 4.11
erata, although I hear that the SK driver supports it.

   BTW: Will the generic pc image detect supported nics automatically?

-Phil Carinhas
--
 | Dr. Philip A. Carinhas       | pac(at)fortuitous.com   |