[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Nathan Harris <nharris at eoimaging dot com>
 Cc:  pac at fortuitous dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Ethernet Cards and Appliances
 Date:  Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:11:09 -0400
Those systems are simply the Via Epia line of mini-itx boards. They run Realtek
NIC I think and work just fine with the pc image.

One company I like where you can get what I consider more "appliance" style
systems is:

http://www.lex.com.tw:8080/product/product-item-chassis.htm

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets