[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Ethernet Cards and Appliances
 Date:  Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:06:28 -0500
From: "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>

>> > http://www.lex.com.tw:8080/product/product-item-chassis.htm

>> Very nice looking cases.  However, there are no prices, and no place to
>> buy it.  Have you actually been able to get one?  If so, where, and how
>> much?

> http://www.lex.com.tw:8080/index1.htm

> The site is using frames, so the url's are not readily apparent.

> where to buy...

> http://www.lex.com.tw:8080/where.htm

I saw that.

      USA Branch
      Synertron Technology, Inc.
      14100 E.Firestone Blvd.,
      Santa Fe Springs CA 90670
      USA
      Tel : +1-562-229-1588
      Fax : +1-562-229-1558
      E-mail : info at synertrontech dot com

And the url to buy it is...  Doh!  So I call.  I took 5 minutes to find out
they don't sell cases without motherboards.  They have no master price list.
The cheapest VIA MB and case combo with 2 Ether is about $250.  And I need
memory and a CF.  I can build one out the door at Directron for under $200
in a slightly bigger case.  A price on the website would have saved a lot of
trouble, but then this internet thing is just a fad...  :-)