[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Martin <martin dot dino at mail dot ee>
 To:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] design issues
 Date:  Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:12:19 +0300
Hi!

not dual wan.
i'll try to explain little more.
there's allready a two local area networks my own and other.
I want to make others a possiblity to use my wan for internet because
other wan is hardly managed by school.
Maybe it's called two wan's maybe not ... maybe i don't understand right
or maybe i can't explain what i want ...
I'll try to make a little schema what i want ;)

WAN                     myWAN
LAN          *            myLAN

i'm trying to make people in lan to use my wan ;) i know that sound's
nasty but that's what i'd like to do ;)

Regards,
Martin