[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Martin <martin dot dino at mail dot ee>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] design issues
 Date:  Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:30:10 +0300
Hi!

is there possibility to use pptp server on schools lan ...
as i don't want any services from schools lan and just an hole to
internet trough my wan.
i thought if i'll put up an opt1 interface make it's ip into same subnet
as school's lan and then put an pptp server to listen from there.
if someone connects into pptp then he'll be in my lan and able to go
internet through my wan.

Martin