[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  YARICK <yarick at yarick dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Optimization for VOIP
 Date:  Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:31:35 +0500
what I  do is have 2 pipes (in-pipe, out-pipe - like you do)

then separate queues for incoming voice and outgoing voice.
so 4 queues  ->  in-voice, out-voice, 'in-others', 'out-others'
'in-voice' goes to 'in-pipe', 'out-voice' to 'out-pipe'

give the voice queues priority over the others

The point about your rules being all wrong still stands.

sai