[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Ethernet Cards and Appliances
 Date:  Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:24:38 -0400
They take the old PC133 memory. IMHO customers like to see an "appliance" rather
than a desktop as their firewall so the extra $50 is worth it. I found customers
were skeptical when we would bring in anything but an appliance.

Now at home or a friends business...

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets