[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "brettarizk" <brettarizk at tmo dot blackberry dot net>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ftp question
 Date:  Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:43:19 +0000 GMT
I am running an ftp server on one of the machines on my LAN. I have 1:1 with proxy ARP and Port 21
open.

While using a passv client to connect via FTP from external, my logs are showing denies due to odd
high ports not being open. If I poen them, the connection is successful.

I have setup numerous ftp servers in the past using port 21 and sometimes 20.

Any ideas why it is looking to random high ports?

Thanks

Brett
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.