[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "brettarizk" <brettarizk at tmo dot blackberry dot net>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ftp question
 Date:  Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:43:19 +0000 GMT
I am running an ftp server on one of the machines on my LAN. I have 1:1 with proxy ARP and Port 21

While using a passv client to connect via FTP from external, my logs are showing denies due to odd
high ports not being open. If I poen them, the connection is successful.

I have setup numerous ftp servers in the past using port 21 and sometimes 20.

Any ideas why it is looking to random high ports?

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.