[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <baadpuppy at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Problems Since 1.2
 Date:  Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:03:26 -0400
yeah, I am.  I haven't had time to do any testing yet though.

I had 2 installs of 1.2b10 running flawlessly with a nice ipsec
tunnel.  I upgraded my m0n0wall, and the link came back up with no
problem.  After I upgraded the other end over the link, the tunnel
never would re-establish.

The workaround you mentioned doesn't work for me.

Just downgraded my end to 1.2b10, and can't re-establish the link.

Finished downgrading the other end, and voila, it works again.

Unfortunately, I can't do a lot of testing with these firewalls.

I think I'll be holding off on 1.2 for a while.

jim

PS, it is very difficult to find the old images so that downgrading
and testing can be accomplished.  :(