[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Problems Since 1.2
 Date:  Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:48:39 -0500
From: "Jim Gifford" <baadpuppy at gmail dot com>

> Just downgraded my end to 1.2b10, and can't re-establish the link.

> Finished downgrading the other end, and voila, it works again.

> PS, it is very difficult to find the old images so that downgrading
> and testing can be accomplished.  :(

Chris Buechler has them on his site at http://chrisbuechler.com/index.php
along with many other useful things.  I do agree, however, that finding old
versions can be needlessly difficult.  I am sure there is some reason old
versions are not linked on the m0n0.ch site, but perhaps it should be
revisited.

                        Lee