[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John M <flasham at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] File system full error messages.
 Date:  Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:54:06 -0400
This was supposed to go to the list, but I accidentally only replied to Lee.

Well, I'm beginning to think it is the logs becasue I have not gotten one
single out of space error, since I cleared the log files. I think I'll set
up another PC to get the logs via syslog on UDP 514.

Thanks for the help guys, it is appreciated!!!!