[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nathan Harris <nharris at eoimaging dot com>
 To:  pac at fortuitous dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Ethernet Cards and Appliances
 Date:  Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:32:18 -0400
I have been running Logic Supply's Perimeter R4 for around a week now
with m0n0wall (which I updated to version 1.2) and so far so good.  Very
fast (compared with smaller SBC boxes).  I had an initial problem with
the original unit, but I sent it back and it's working now.  To be fair,
I asked them for a nonstandard hardware config.  I still have a lot of
testing to do, but I don't think my setup will begin to strain the box's
resources.

-Nathan