[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Erik Anderson <erikerik at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Optimization for VOIP
 Date:  Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:50:20 -0500
On 10/22/05, YARICK <yarick at yarick dot com> wrote:
> No replies, does that mean that you all like these rules ?
> Thanks.

My thoughts probably echo several others' on the list...it matters not
whether or not we "like" your rules.  The real question is whether or
not the rules work for you...if they do, great!  If not, tell us why
they're not working and we'll try and help.

I actually just got around to getting some traffic shaping rules in
place for my own network.  Here's what I have so far:

http://andersonfam.org/gallery2/d/13628-1/traf_shape.jpg

Maybe it's overly simplified, but it works great.