[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mario Rossi" <net underscore eagle at hotmail dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Subnetting Private LAN with M0n0wall - Routing Problem
 Date:  Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:21:32 +0200
Hi

I use m0n0wall as firewall for my DMZ and ADSL.
Now I want to subnet my private networks into three privat subnet.
I install m0n0wall, I can reach Internet and resolve names(the dns is on one
of the three private networks)
But I can reach with ping the other private subnet.
I have added a rules that permit pass on every protocol included pring but
seem not work.
I need routing throught the three private network interface.
I am a basic user, with little network knowledge.

Has anyone suggestion for help me ?
I must enable somthing ?

Thanks in advance

http://toolbar.msn.it/