[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Trouble with opt1 and opt2 for v.1.2
 Date:  Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:08:46 -0500
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:33:46 -0700
Richard Park <richard at teamabalone dot com> wrote:

> I switched to version 1.2 last night.  Instead of upgrading, I went
> ahead and rebuilt my configuration manually.

	It is painless to upgrade, if you have a backup configuration
saved on disk I would suggest just loading it.

> guessing the there are no rules that prevent pings to that specific IP.
> Is there a new setting that prevents access from default?

	The firewall blocks all access that is not otherwise allowed.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Engineer (n):  Machine for converting coffee into designs.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~