[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YARICK <yarick at yarick dot com>
 To:  Chris Bagnall <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Optimization for VOIP
 Date:  Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:38:36 -0400
Your weights for the queques sound reasonable.
Question: if the bandwidth 10 or 100 MBPS
Would it be enough to simply create a PIPE for voip and a smaller pipe for
verything else,
While setting IP Type of Service (TOS) to the best possible setting for VOIP
traffic.
Without using QUEs.

http://www2.tjwv.com/listing/Yarick/MONOWALL.jpg