[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh Simoneau" <jsimoneau at lmtcs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Upgrade from 1.11 to 1.2
 Date:  Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:12:09 -0400
Jason,

Nothing is ever 100%, but I have upgraded over 20 m0n0walls in
commercial environments so far with no problems. Many others here have
had similar results.

Before you upgrade, do a download of your config file, and you're good
to go in case something bad happens.

Regards,
Josh Simoneau
LMT Computer Systems