[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Darrell Whitfield <dwhitf at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Nokia IP440 and Monowall
 Date:  Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:44:07 -0500
Hello!

I scored a nokia ip440 on ebay for $35us ...fedex just delivered it.
I have read everything on the list and a few web pages about setting up
monowall on Nokia hardware.
I have a few ide to cf adapters and a couple of 16mb cf I would like to use.
I have made a  m0n0wall Live Installer CD.
Does anyone have any experience with setting up Monowall with Nokia IP440.
The web pages cover settting up Monowall (Nokia Fix) on H.D. but not CF
Fixing valid interfaces by spooking mac addresses in config.xml file.

Thanks in Advance!
dwhitf

http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/hardware-embedded.html
http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/nokia/ip110.html