[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  martini gianmaria <g dot martini at fin dash it dot it>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  M0n0wall drop all traffic
 Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:33:05 +0200
Hi all and sorry for my bad english!!  Is the first time what i use monowall
and i have a problem.  When i use only one client in the lan side is all OK
but if i connect another client monovall drop all traffic from wan to lan
for booth client eccept ping and dns query. From this time monowall dont
work until i reboot it. Lan wan and clients have a static ip address.
Someone help me please? Is one week what i try to resolve it!!! Thank you
very very match.

Gianmaria