[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  martini gianmaria <g dot martini at fin dash it dot it>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  I: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall drop all traffic
 Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:59:05 +0200
Hi and thank!
well, my configuration is:

Hardware: WRAP 1c.2 - 3 nic
M0n0wall version: 1.2

Wan IP: 10.0.0.11/8
Wan gateway: 10.0.0.1 (digicom router)
Wan DNS: 10.0.0.1 (my digicom router has a internal dns)
Allow dns server list to be overridden..... disabled
Block private networks disabled

Lan 192.168.1.1 (default config.)
DHCP Disabled
DSN forwarder Enabled

Clients:
192.168.1.11 client01
192.168.1.12 client02
192.168.1.13 client03
subnet mask 255.255.255.0
gateway 192.168.1.1
dns 192.168.1.1

I dont use DMZ and i dont create virtual lan.

Thank you very match

Gian.

From: martini gianmaria <g dot martini at fin dash it dot it>
Date: Oct 25, 2005 6:33 AM
Subject: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall drop all traffic
To: "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>

Hi all and sorry for my bad english!!  Is the first time what i use monowall
and i have a problem.  When i use only one client in the lan side is all OK
but if i connect another client monovall drop all traffic from wan to lan
for booth client eccept ping and dns query. From this time monowall dont
work until i reboot it. Lan wan and clients have a static ip address.
Someone help me please? Is one week what i try to resolve it!!! Thank you
very very match.

Gianmaria