[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  alan walters <alan at aillweecave dot ie>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] openvpn image for 1.2 issues
 Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:54:43 +0200
Am Dienstag, den 25.10.2005, 00:51 +0100 schrieb alan walters:
> > Does that 1.2 iso include the patch about firewall rules not being
> > applied after tunnel up?
>
> [alan walters]
> I see was testing 1.2 today. So this issue was in 1.2.b10 as well. Welli
> can confirm it is still in 1.2

To be clear at that point: Firewall rules musrt apply to the interface
_before_ openvpn starts and the tunnel goes up, otherwise we have a
security leck. I've found an error that prevented openvpn from starting.
Anybody who has the same problem as mentioned above, please test the new
image which can be found in the testing subdirectory.

If this doesn't fix your problems: I need a good description of what is
failing, at what time and date and so on. Furthermore an output
of /status.php has to be included in the bug report.

Thanks.

BR,
  PIT

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     Linus? Whose that?  -- clueless newbie
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   on #Linux