[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YARICK <yarick at yarick dot com>
 To:  Chris Bagnall <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Optimization for VOIP
 Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:34:01 -0400
Ladies and Gents,
after further analyzing the situation I have noticed that my traffic
optimization rules do not really seem to identify traffic with the rules ALL
protocols 1-9999 ports. Why is that ?
The rule that works is the one where the packets identified by SRC/DST ip
address.
Please see screenshots below.

--Yarick