[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vince Van De Coevering <vpv at figaros dot com>
 To:  'Barry Mather' <barry dot mather at dore dot com dot au>, "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PDS 2300
 Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:36:20 -0700
I have yet to see a PDS 2100 or 2300 that didn't use the Sparrow board
(SiS-630E with SiS-950 LPC Super I/O chipset, Three Integrated SiS-900 based
10/100 100Base-T Ethernet Headers).  That, of course, doesn't mean there
couldn't be units with boards made by some other manufacturer.

The varying experiences people are reporting could be explained by
Intrusion.com using boards from different manufacturers in their PDS 2X00
line.  However, everyone who has had issues has confirmed the unit has a
Sparrow board in it.

Vince Van De Coevering
IT Manager
Figaro's Italian Pizza, Inc.