[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 To:  Angel Javier Ripa <Angel dot Javier dot Ripa at ie dot edu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Breaking
 Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:55:51 -0400
---Just tried that and it didnt work. As a matter of fact, the same thing
happens. it wont even refresh the login page though, it just dies
saying my redirect url is unreachable.

Angel
---using 1.2 stable, internal radius, http, custom html page as follows...

<form method="post" action="$PORTAL_ACTION$">
   Password: <input name="auth_pass" type="password"><br>
   <input name="redirurl" type="hidden" value="$PORTAL_REDIRURL$">
   <input name="accept" type="submit" value="Continue">
</form>