[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Josh Hyles" <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>, "Angel Javier Ripa" <Angel dot Javier dot Ripa at ie dot edu>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Breaking
 Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:02:10 +0200
Please post this:

CPU speed/type
Amount of memory(RAM)

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator
Imelda vzw
Informatica Dienst
015/50.52.98

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Josh Hyles [mailto:josh dot maillists at gmail dot com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 25 oktober 2005 20:56
Aan: Angel Javier Ripa
CC: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Onderwerp: Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Breaking

---Just tried that and it didnt work. As a matter of fact, the same
thing
happens. it wont even refresh the login page though, it just dies
saying my redirect url is unreachable.

Angel
---using 1.2 stable, internal radius, http, custom html page as
follows...

<form method="post" action="$PORTAL_ACTION$">
   Password: <input name="auth_pass" type="password"><br>
   <input name="redirurl" type="hidden" value="$PORTAL_REDIRURL$">
   <input name="accept" type="submit" value="Continue">
</form>

On 10/25/05, Angel Javier Ripa <Angel dot Javier dot Ripa at ie dot edu> wrote:
> Which version of m0n0wall do you use? Do you use http or https?
Radius?