[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 To:  Angel Javier Ripa <Angel dot Javier dot Ripa at ie dot edu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Breaking
 Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:28:32 -0400
That doesnt work for me. Plus, i'm only using 1 computer at the
moment. The whole point of this is so I dont have to have a bloody wep
key. So i can just have mac addresses pass through for my laptop and
have a username for my friends that come over, but still be secure
from someone jumping on my network like my neighbor.