[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "David Sabo" <dsabo at valeven dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NAT & Routing LAN -> OPT1
 Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:51:51 -0400

            First of all I wanted to congratulate all the work that you have
accomplished. I have been using m0n0wall for more than a year and its
working perfect.

             At this moment the office has a new requirement I need to be
able to Nat & Route packages from LAN to the OPT1 interface. This is my

            LAN Subnet: /24   -> m0n0wall

            WAN Subnet: Internet

            OPT1 Subnet:    -> Router

            I need to route from LAN to the Router, natting using to It's that possible.

            I did it bridging the interfaces LAN & OPT1, and using the IP on my PC, but once I configure the m0n0 to filter the bridged
packages, (and open the rules, all the way!) it stop working.

            What are the alternatives? I'm still using m0no 1.11

            Best Regards!, keep up the good work!

David S

Caracas - Venezuela