[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 To:  Tarun Kundhi <tkundhi at inebraska dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Breaking
 Date:  Tue, 25 Oct 2005 23:31:24 -0400
*PROBLEM SOLVED*

Alright, after more testing and more frustration, I finally fixed the
problem. Completely this time. The router had a version of SVEASOFT's
third part firmware and is what was causing my problem. I found that
the wired connection to the linksys directly had no captive portal
problems, but then the wireless did. So i went back to the official
firmware and it started working almost instantly. So if anyone else
has any problems sveasoft, i can almost bet that is the reason for it.

Thanks again everyone.