[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Stoffel" <john at stoffel dot org>
 To:  Tim Whitman <it at gilroypres dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] No Internet Access via OPT1 wireless interface
 Date:  Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:13:39 -0400
Tim> Has no one else had issues with 2-nic WRAPs where one was a
Tim> wireless interface?

I've got a three nic WRAP board at home, plus a wireless card.  I
couldn't get it to work properly and have good wireless range in my
house, even with the laptop on the bench next to it.  So I got a cheap
AP (Netgear WRT54g I think) and put that on one of my LAN interfaces.
Works very nicely.  Plus, I was able to run cable to the AP so that
it's more central in the house.

John