[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 To:  Amaury Amblard-Ladurantie <darcache at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Breaking
 Date:  Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:07:15 -0400
haha, busted :-p no, i actually didnt. but, I wasnt *technically*
using sveasofts firmware :)

http://wrt54g.thermoman.de/

Enjoy :)

It does work, but i would imagine the paid for version has the same
problem. I loved the freeman version when I didnt have a monowall, but
I've wised up now... no point in letting my little 500mhz box go to
waste :)