[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ervin Malicdem <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Breaking
 Date:  Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:54:44 +0800
Hi everyone!

I'm experiencing this problem too after 1.2b7 and using Freeman 1.0.4 for
linksys. Unfortunately, the 3rd party firmware support for WDS is too good
that I can't remove the firmware.

Can anyone confirm if the Linksys WRT54G with Sveasoft (Freeman) firmware
can work Captive portal without a hitch when putting it at LAN interface
instead of OPT1?

Thanks in advance!