[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Xavier Sanz <xavi at auxi dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Maximum number pptp concurrent connections hack (monowall)
 Date:  Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:17:57 +0200
Hello, my name is Xavier.
I'm from Barcelona, Catalonia.

I'm just testing mon0wall 1.2 on a s-epia hardware and I've realized
that only 16 concurrent pptp connections are allowed.
Reading the faq i've finished on chri's page, with useful information
about this 'issue'.

So, I tryed using the hidden exec.php page to download the file
/etc/inc/globals.inc and modifying the parameters he gives
    "n_pptp_units" => 50,
    "pptp_subnet" => 26,

Then upload the file again at /tmp/globals.inc and copying it at the
original location.
It seems to work, but when I've rebooted, it shows again 16 maximum
concurrent connections.

I think that this is a right way to do this hack, but I suppose I've
missed some step.

Could u help me?

Thanks in advance

Best regards