[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 To:  Pieterjan Heyse <pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Please advice
 Date:  Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:15:12 -0400
Currently, there is no support in Monowall for multiple WAN connections...

The best way I can think of (off the top of my head) is to set up two
monowall machines.  Both can be connected to the same back-end networks, as
long as all your addressing is static.  For the devices to be hosted, just
have their default gateway set to the SDSL monowall's IP address.

It might be possible to connect both up in the manner you are talking about
if the SDSL is passed as a simple static IP Address...  But, it wouldn't be
useful for much...  Traffic would always be routed out the WAN interface
regardless.  The two firewall scenario is much better all around.

Paul