[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Cory Strobel" <corys at medican dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Maximum number pptp concurrent connections hack (monowall)
 Date:  Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:23:06 -0600

You have to create a custom image with the changes, the changes to
globals.inc will be lost on reboot without that info in the image
itself. If you have a FreeBSD system you can create your own image
following guides like this:

http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/hack/

Chris also has some useful scripts posted at his site for automating the
process somewhat. Workon4.sh and workon.sh depending on the version of
FreeBSD you have on the build machine.

http://chrisbuechler.com/index.php?id=20

If you do not have a system, you can try a pre-built image with the
changes, I have modified them for my use with the PPTP limit increased
(that is the only change to them), so you can download the one you need
at:

ftp://24.66.8.247

This is not the fastest connection, but should get you what you want. I
have not tried them all, but they should all work fine.

-Cory