[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: FW: [m0n0wall] the llinfo and arp resolve issue on a DLink 300T
 Date:  Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:02:22 +0100
If anyone's got a build environment set up and feels like trying
something, inserting a couple of lines into dhclient-script file so
that every time a new IP address is obtained the commands are then run
might well solve this issue. Would be very useful to have an image
with just that modification made so that we don't need to worry about
typing in the command manually. Have an email with the modified
dhclient-script from 1.11 so if anyone wants to have a crack would be
much appreciated.

Dan